Get instant access to over 500 Canva templates for your social media!
- Daily post ideas for social media
- access to 500+ Canva templates
- a library of over 200 memes
- 50 ready-to-use TikTok/Instagram Reel templates
- Bank of over 300 additional post ideas including Bookish Engagement Posts, Non-Bookish Engagement Posts, Author Life Posts plus Promotional Posts that can be used to promote your brand and your books!
- A 2023 social media audit and how-to guide for all your social media platforms
- An author website design guide
- A valuable resource guide with tools to help you master your social media
A total value of over $1,600 all for just $39!
OVER 500 CANVA TEMPLATES - READY FOR YOU TO USE & CUSTOMIZE!
Gain instant access to over 500 quality and fully customizable Canva templates- a value of over $850!
What our authors are saying
Check out how our calendar works!
Take a tour on how easy it is to use our calendar!
and our author pa's who love our calendar, too!
Maintaining an active and vibrant social media presence is important to establishing yourself as a brand: and you are a brand! Social media helps create community and engagement and helps future readers find you! But social media can also be a trap that sucks you in for hours and hours- with our content calendar, you can plan all your posts ahead and spend your valuable time engaging with your community rather than struggling to come up with new and exciting posts at the last minute.
Totally! Trust me when I say, I know I am not building a rocket machine here.
I know your time is valuable. You know your time is valuable. Is it the best use of your time to be crafting social media posts when you can invest in a tool to help you? Why not allow us to do the heavy lifting so you can focus on writing your next bestseller!
Nope! All the posts are customizable enough to tailor to you and your audience. And posts that are similar are designed that way so we can use the power of trends to promote and boost our content! Win-win for everyone!
Yes! The prompts provided are useable by all genres! Please note, some of our content is PG-13+ to cater to our authors who write in spicier genres, but you can easily edit those prompts or simply not use them- there will still be plenty of content left!
Editing your templates is easy (and dare I say fun!) and each Canva template pack comes with a how-to video explaining how to easily update, edit and download your templates!
Yes! You can absolutely still purchase and use this calendar for your clients. The only requirement is that you are the only user and you do not share the log-in with your clients. For clarification on how you can use the product, please view our Terms of Service. If you are a PA agency looking for an agency level account access, please email me!
This is a digital product, and you will get full access to all the content and Canva templates right away, therefore Author Content Calendar is unable to refund your money. I do want you to be 100% happy with your purchase so if you have any issues, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
While there will definitely be some overlap between both calendars (like holidays!), we've changed up and added a few things. Here are some of the fun things we've added to this year's calendar:
- 50 TikTok/IG Reels Canva templates
- 70 ways to promote your book on social media with 80+ corresponding Canva templates
- Seasonal Canva packs with games, theme engagement questions, flat lays and memes for each seasons
- Themed pack of 100 games, themed engagement questions, flat lays and memes for romance authors
- Updated templates for promo including book mood board templates
- New flat lay graphics for you to upload and drag your book cover photo (great for bookstagram posts)
- An expanded and more in-depth social media audit template and guide
- 130+ new Bookish Engagement Questions
- 60+ new Non-Bookish Engagement Questions
- An expanded Meme Library
- An expanded Resource Library
And our biggest difference? This year's calendar is now a single downloadable product- no more membership site to log into! And you can download your calendar in 3 different formats: Google Sheets, Excel or a PDF!
If you run into any issues or would like more hands-on assistance with your social media, please feel free to email me at email@example.com and I would be happy to help you!
All right, I'm in. I want my calendar. How do I access it?
We're so excited you are investing in your career! You can easily access the calendar by clicking the button below and once your payment submits, you will be given the option to download the calendar as a Google Sheet, an Excel document or a PDF!